Cook Island Guided Meditation
Kia Orana, HAAAA has a goal and that goal is to help foster and revive language using meditation and mindfulness tools, merging it with the instruments and voices of our ancestors.
We believe these tools can help keep our people grounded, connected and balanced.
- Learn to balance the elements within you via this practice.
- Call to ancestors to support you during your practice.
- Balance the negative voice within & connect with higher self – EARTH
- Breathe deeply and fully to release anxiety – AIR
- Learn to radiate light & activate the abundant self within – FIRE
- Master calming the emotion of ocean within – WATER
- Activate an authentic connection with higher self – ETHER
- ACKNOWLEDGE the 5 elements within – CONGRATULATIONS
- 4 minutes of breathing to realise the benefits received during the practice – REALISATION
We promise to continually create content, music, meditation, mindfulness tools and programs to uplift the healing properties within indigenous culture and provide a platform to nurture this around the world.